SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
half_full

Yellowing Leaves On My Grape Vines - Pics Included

half-full
11 years ago

Hello, If it's not one thing it's another. In my case it's beginning to look like everything I recently purchased is looking ill.

Was hoping through the photos I listed here below that somebody may be able to determine what the cause of this yellowing is here. I have had this grape vine steadily growing away for several weeks here now while I complete the arbor that I'm planning to grow this onto.

In the meantime, I noticed that the leaves have begun yellowing about a week now or so. It seems to be currently happening on the lower leaves and slowly moving up. Mostly on the older big lower leaves at this moment. Some are almost completely yellowed now.

It also seems that the yellowing is starting from the outer edges of the leaves and working it's way to the center, if this is a helpful observation. I think this grape vine also fell into the possible over watering as I believe I was doing with my other fruit trees around the same time I picked these up from my nursery.

I'm wondering if this looks at all as if it may have been due to an over watering issue and if so, if I now back off the watering will this get better? Unless I'm having some other sort of issues... I was initially deep watering this plant almost every other day.

I have also been spraying this on a weekly basis (along with my other fruit trees) with serenade fungicide as a preventive measure.

{{gwi:108693}}

{{gwi:108695}}

{{gwi:108696}}

{{gwi:108698}}

{{gwi:108700}}

By the way, this is a flame seedless grapes variety which actually had some flowering and is now fruiting a few clusters.

Thanks for any help on this..

Richard S.

Comments (7)