SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luna_llena_feliz

A Bob Update

luna_llena_feliz
14 years ago

Bob had a NAIL in his foot! Egads! He had surgery on it this afternoon. They had to cut off his big toe. Has anyone known someone without their big toe? I asked the nurse if he would be able to walk okay and she said with some therapy he should be able to get around. I never knew anyone without a big toe. I imagine it would be hard to keep your balance.

I am just about at my wit's end. He has to get some work done on the monstrosity of a house that he owns (but no one lives in right now because it is such a mess and in a bad neighborhood) before the end of the week so he doesn't get some whopping fines for building code violations. I am trying to coordinate the work on it, contact his attorney to go to court on Bob's behalf over this, work 40 hours a week and go to see him every night. I can't get anyone on the phone including Bob (the ringer doesn't work on his hospital phone). Then I have to worry that if I take too many days off of work, they will get rid of me.

You know when I am not hungry and food makes me sick that the world is about to end!

Needless to say, we could use all the prayers we can get.

Comments (24)