SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
luna_llena_feliz

Update on Bob, Me & the Computer

luna_llena_feliz
14 years ago

I am so bummed out because I can't see any of the GJ pictures that everyone is posting here at work. We can't be trusted to look at anything online. I can't read my personal email either. I think I'll stop at the library tonight so I can check out some of the posts here. It sucks because they only give you an hour. :^(

Bob should be coming home tomorrow. He has spent the last week and a half at a rehab facility (aka nursing home) so they can change his dressing and the wound vac (suction machine) attached to his missing toes. He will still have a wound vac on at home but a visiting nurse will come in a few times a week to change his dressing and clean the machine.

Bob is talking about driving around with this thing attached to him. I might have to conk him on the head to get him to stay home and take it easy. Wish me luck.

I am close to my wit's end between his shenanigans, his house, the dead computer and my own health. They keep the temperature here at work at 50 degrees and it wreaks havoc with my fibromyalgia. By the end of the day, I just want to crawl into bed and die. I have complained repeatedly to no avail. If I thought it would do any good, I'd hire an attorney to sue them.

I have no idea what happened to my home computer. It hasn't been working right for a while now and it finally croaked a few weeks ago. It looks like I will have to reformat the hard drive and reinstall everything. Not something I look forward to. Hopefully I can do it this weekend.

I really miss you guys and seeing all the wonderful things you have made!

Thanks for all your prayers. They really mean a lot to me and I'm convinced y'all have helped me get through all this with my sanity relatively intact.

Hugs,

Kathy

Comments (10)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES