SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
leveta

Phone call

leveta
14 years ago

Got a phone call early this morning. my 14 yr old neice died in her sleep last night. Let me tell you about here. She was born Down syndome. When she got older she atarted having phy. problems. Two times she had to have surg. on her spine. She had a steel rod inserted to keep it stright. But she was always a trooper. Her smile and humor never wavered. Last yr at school(she was good enough to g to a normal school) her aid forgot to put her back wheels down to keep it from flipping over. No one that day wheeled her up the incline to her next class so she wheeled herself. And she flipped over and pretty much broke lose where she had had surg. and was paralyzed from the neck down. She really never recovered. But she still smiled. I guess her little heart gave out...Now she's in a place where she can walk and talk and my dad(her pappy) will watch over her forever more. And to meet Jesus face to face...When all this first happened and she was in the E room an she ask her mom if she missed her, and her mom was like well yes but we been here with you. She said no mom I seen Jesus and pappy and a granma from the otherside of the family. And her little dog that died yrs ago...Her mom ask her, did you talk to Jesus and she said yes. Her mom ask her what did he say....He loved me....

Comments (21)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting