SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dkline_2008

I got the job!!

dkline_2008
15 years ago

I know I havent shared alot about me other than my things I have made before but I just wanted to say I got the job that I wanted. Last year I worked as a merchandiser taking care of the green house and annuals in a big box store. After that job was over they opened a Lowe's not far from my house. I love shopping at Lowe's for plants, both marked down and not. I saw a woman there and she had vendor on her vest so I asked her if she was a merchandiser and she said yes. I asked her if they need a merchandiser for this store next year and she said they did. As it turned out, she's over 6 stores in this area and they needed 2 merchandisers this year. I interviewed for the job yesterday and the lady called me this morning and told me I got the job!! I am so excited. This job I take care of the annuals and the perennials and work from April until October. It pays a dollar more an hour than what I made last year and its 40 hours a week for the season. And the bonus is, I mark down the plants!!!!!! I can have first pick!!! LOL I am so stoked!!!

Deb

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting