Houzz Logo Print
daisydal

my package arrived from Cherry!!!!

daisydal
15 years ago

IT'S HERE!! IT'S HERE!! IT'S HERE!!!!!

OMGOSH....OMGOSH.....OMGOSH.....

CHERRY, CHERRY, CHERRY!!!!!WOW!!!!!

I am absolutely blown away by your gifts!!!

First of all, for you to honor someone else on your birthday and anniversary is incredibly generous, but you have totally and completely outdone yourself on this one, girl!!

I was so excited when I called home today and my sons told me it was here. We picked them up and had plans for going out to dinner, so I was on pins and needles until we got home so I could open the box and see my treasures! The Hersheys Kisses roses are dar-lin'!!!!! I had to open one up and have it for my dessert! (there are 2 in each one, and yes I did share it with my DH!):)

I love the craft supplies and the way you done them in the box was adorable, cute idea! The little Valentine box is cute, cute, cute! It is so detailed, you done a beautiful job, it is going right onto my dressing table. The little notebook, manicure set and address book will go into my purse, a girl can never have too many of those. I love the Mardi Gras beads and mask, I will put them into an arrangement in my office at work, since I am there more than at home. Everyone at work has to come in and see what I have done for the Holidays. I adore the little vase you made from the silverware,and the little teapot is precious, they will go right into my kitchen window. And I am absolutely, positively droolin' big-time over the birdhouse and the gorgeous jewelry. Like Candice Olson says"HOW DIVINE!!" They are beautiful, ya'll cannot appreciate the beauty thru the pictures, the workmanship and hours that Cherry put into all of this is incredible!!

I have included the pics and tried to individually capture all of the little trinkets. I am saving the copy of your hometown paper for my after breakfast coffee, so I can enjoy it. Thank you so much, Cherry, I am blessed to have you for a friend and so very lucky to have won your drawing. (I can't stop looking at it all!!!!)

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

blessings-sherri

{{gwi:77104}}

{{gwi:77105}}

{{gwi:77106}}

{{gwi:77107}}

{{gwi:77108}}

{{gwi:77109}}

{{gwi:77110}}

{{gwi:77111}}

{{gwi:77112}}

{{gwi:77113}}