SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

One BEAP (bubblie and postage) offer 4 a newbie 4 months or less

Please take a moment to read the entire terms of this offer as you and your responses will determine how many total packs (your picks) I will send, up to 10 packs.

1- one pack when you post here.

(2)Another pack if you have an email link on your Member Page, at the time you post here.

(3) Another pack if you have your email unblocked, ie have it set to Show my email address to MEMBER, at the time you post here. This is not to be confused with it being set to be shown to ALL.

(4) Another pack if you have your garden zone showing on your Member Page at the time you post here.

(5) Another pack if you additionally have your location showing along with the the garden zone on your Member Page (at the time you post here) See I am zone 5/6 S INDIANA

(6) Another pack if you have seeds listed on your Member Trade List under Seeds I am Looking For(at the time you post here)

(7) Another pack if one of your 'wants' listed is something I specifically have listed on my Member Trade Page under Seeds I have to trade(at the time you post here)

(8) Another Pack if you have some sort of a blurb on your Member Page.(at the time you post here). It need not be personal, but maybe just something short about your gardening experience, style, property, like, dislikes, etc

(9) Another pack if you then email me, and include your Member Name in the email, as it is not 'always' automatically shown even if you email via GW.

(10)Another pack if the Bubble Envelope And Postage is mailed within 2 weeks of getting my mailing address, and it includes

1- return postage of $1.05 (or more if exact postage is not handy),

2-your garden web name

3-a return address label

4-a list of up to 10 packs of seeds wishes. Please prioritize them in the event you did not meet the qualifications to receive all 10 packs.

Not sure how to set up your email link?

Not sure how to set up your garden zone on your Member Page?

Not sure how to add your location to the garden zone box?

Not sure how to modify your Member Trade List?

Please see addressing newbie and newer member issues which pretty well explains it all in the original post and in the replies there.

If you have any further questions on getting set up, please ask on the Conversation side of the forum. The link to Conversations is found just above the list of threads here on the Discussion side.

Additionally, to set your email link to be shown to MEMBERS you need to use the drop down box at the bottom of the page when you are editing your Your Personal Information, Page, and Preferences

I will be making more offers similar to this 'one' so if you might be interested, you might want to take a few moments to get all set up so you will be ready to reply and receive up to 10 packs of seeds.

Sue

Comments (4)

Sponsored