SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
amyinmo

newbies et al: beap (aka sasbe) offer, 4 available!

AmyinMO
16 years ago

BEAP (Bubble Envelope and Postage) Offer:

Due to the generosity of a few GW members and a very nice new neighbor, I have more seeds than I'll be able to use this year! I would be very happy to share the bounty with other newbies (or anyone who would like some seeds).

Seeds will go to the FIRST FOUR GardenWeb members to post to this thread and e-mail me before April 25, 2008. If someone does not follow through or I still have a lot of seeds left, I will post a second offer in May. Thank you!

Instructions:

1. Please post here AND send me an e-mail. This way, hopefully I won't miss anyone who is wanting to participate!

2. You may select up to SIX varieties, either from the list below, or from any of the *flower seeds* on my trade list. Vegetable, fruit, and herb seeds (except those listed below), and the Star of Bethlehem bulbs are NOT eligible for this BEAP offer, sorry (but I will trade for them)! I will try to give you the seeds you want, but if I have a limited amount of something, it will go to the first person asking. If I am out of a variety you asked for, I will substitute something else (hopefully similar) so that you get at least six kinds in your envelope. It really helps if you have a "seeds wanted" list on your member pages!

3. I will e-mail my address to participants. You will then be asked to send me the following items inside a bubble envelope (I will reuse the same envelope to send the seeds to you):

*** $0.97 in postage (NO postal tapes, please), OR three first-class stamps (I will return any extra postage to you)

*** A mailing address label, or an index card with your name and mailing address printed or written clearly on it.

*** A short note that includes your GardenWeb member ID, your e-mail address, and the names of the seed varieties you have selected.

I have these seeds available:

Alyssum (unknown variety)

Orange Porcupine Marigold (only about 8 seeds left)

Clematis (unknown variety, about 10 seeds)

Marigold (marked "poofy gold")

Hollyhocks (unknown variety)

Angelica arch-angelica

Hookeri Primrose (yellow)

Hibiscus 'Bordeaux' (Red)

Feverfew

Blue Vitex (I think this is a tree, not sure)

Mixed Cosmos

Lobelia 'Crystal Palace'

Pansy 'Swiss Giants' (mixed colors, pelleted)

Candytuft 'Dwarf Fairy mix' (shades of pink, rose, lilac, crimson, and white)

Forget-me-not 'Cynoglossum Blue' (about 20 seeds left)

Morning Glory 'Flying Saucers' (white blossoms streaked with blue)

Lupine 'Texas Bluebonnet' (about 20 seeds left)

Coleus 'Rainbow Mix' (mixed colors, pelleted)

Tomato 'Big Beef Hybrid' (*packed for 2002*)

Thanks for looking!

--Amy in MO (aka Rose)

P.S. If you haven't already, please be sure to read over the "Special Instructions for Exchanges" thread on the Seed Exchange forum (the link at the top of the page does not work). It's very helpful!

Here is a link that might be useful: My Trade List

Comments (9)

Sponsored