SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
piscesgirl

Help - Geranium Leaf Aralia loosing leaves

piscesgirl
10 years ago

Need help with our Geranium Leaf Aralia. Our 6'+ plant has had some tough times lately.

We were impacted by the ice storm here in the Philadelphia area and had lost power for 5 days. Our house was down to 40 degrees for many days. When we finally got power and came back to the house all our houseplants didn't look to great. All the other houseplants have since bounced back but our Geranium Leaf Aralia is dropping all of its leaves. I would say about 70-80% of them are yellow and leaves just keep falling off.

Shortly after we got back into the house I watered all the plants (since we were out of the house and they had not been watered for well over a week or two and were dry). I have since again watered the plant with fertilizer. Now concerned that maybe it was too much watering since the plant is looking worse instead of better.

I know they are sensitive to cold, draughts, overwatering and temperature changes. Unfortunately in the last several weeks the tree has managed to go through probably majority of these.

Any suggestions on what we can do to get the plant o bounce back?. Just hoping it can survive long enough to make it to growing season.

Comments (9)