SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dirtdiggin

Have - 3 bags of fresh heirloom vegetable seeds

dirtdiggin
14 years ago

I have three baggies of seeds that I packaged up from some of my seeds. Some commercial and some collected from my garden. All of the collected seeds are OP or hand pollinated and heirloom. And each item is labeled as to which. Each package is a bit different and will offer a nice selection for a beginner or seasoned gardener's vegetable garden. I will offer them for trade or SASBE. The seeds are listed as they are in the baggies below and please if you want to send a SASBE, some of these seeds are heavy and large. I've already weighed the packages and they have to ship as a parcel, so the postage will be 4 stamps for each of them.

Pkg #1

Black Calypso Bush Beans, Italian Market Wonder Tomato, Blue Kuri Squash, Tondo di Piacenza (round heirloom) zucchini squash, Juan De Doubs Carrots, Lutz Salad Leaf Beet, Romaine Verde D' Inverno Lettuce, Sweet Basil,

Pkg #2

Red Calypso Bush Beans, Black Zebra Tomato, Blue Kuri Squash, Tondo di Piacenza (round heirloom) zucchini squash, Juan De Doubs Carrots, Lutz Salad Leaf Beet, Romaine Verde D' Inverno Lettuce, Lemon Balm,

Pkg #3

Snow Cap Beans, Black Brandywine Tomato, Uchiki (red) Kuri Squash, Tondo di Piacenza (round heirloom) zucchini squash, Juan De Doubs Carrots, Lutz Salad Leaf Beet, Red Salad Bowl Lettuce, Sweet Basil

Please post here if you would like a particular package.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars23 Reviews
Leading Interior Designers in Columbus, Ohio & Ponte Vedra, Florida