SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dirtdiggin

Have - 3 bags of fresh heirloom vegetable seeds

dirtdiggin
14 years ago

I have three packages of baggies of seeds that I packaged up from some of my fresh 2009 seeds. Some commercial and some collected from my garden. All of the collected seeds are OP or hand pollinated and heirloom. And each item is labeled as to which. Each package is a bit different and will offer a nice selection for a beginner or seasoned gardener's vegetable garden. I will offer them for trade or SASBE. The seeds are listed as they are in the pkgs below and please if you want to send a SASBE, some of these seeds are heavy and large. I've already weighed the packages and they have to ship as a parcel, so the postage will be 4 stamps for each of them.

Pkg #1

Kentucky Wonder Pole Beans, Cherokee Purple Tomato, Delicata Squash, Round Zucchini squash, White Icicle Radish, Oregon Sugar Pod Peas, Jaune De Doubs Carrots, Lutz Salad Leaf Beet, Red Salad Bowl Lettuce

Pkg #2

Black Calypso Beans, Glacier Tomato, Blue Kuri Squash, Black Zucchini squash, China Rose Radish, Mammoth Melting Sugar Peas, Jaune De Doubs Carrots, Lutz Salad Leaf Beet, Red Salad Bowl Lettuce

Pkg #3

Jacob's Cattle Beans, Italian Market Wonder Tomato, Uchiki (red) Kuri Squash, Round Zucchini Squash, Chinese White Winter Radish, Dwarf Grey Peas, Chantenay Carrots, Lutz Salad Leaf Beet, Romain Verde D' Inverno Lettuce

Please post here if you would like a particular package.

Comments (7)

Sponsored
Miller Woodworks
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars21 Reviews
Franklin County's Trusted Custom Cabinetry Solutions