SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dirtdiggin

Have - 3 bags of fresh heirloom vegetable seeds

dirtdiggin
14 years ago

I have three baggies of seeds that I packaged up from some of my seeds. Some commercial and some collected from my Garden. All of the collected seeds are OP or hand pollinated and heirloom. And each item is labeled as to which. Each package is a bit different and will offer a nice selection for a beginner or seasoned gardener's vegetable garden. I will offer them for trade or SASBE. The seeds are listed as they are in the baggies below and please if you want to send a SASBE, some of these seeds are heavy and large. I've already weighed the packages and they have to ship as a parcel, so the postage will be 4 stamps for each of them.

Pkg #1

Kentucky Wonder Pole Beans, Black Zebra Tomato, Delicata Squash, Lungo Fiorentino Zucchini squash, White Icicle Radish, Super Sugar Snap Peas, Autumn King Carrots, Lutz Salad Leaf Beet, Red Salad Bowl Lettuce

Pkg #2

Red Calypso Beans, San Marzano 3 Tomato, Delicata Squash, Lungo Fiorentino squash, China Rose Radish, Sugar Ann Peas, Autumn King Carrots, Lutz Salad Leaf Beet, Red Salad Bowl Lettuce

Pkg #3

Appaloosa Beans, Precoce Marmande Tomato, Uchiki (red) Kuri Squash, Lungo Fiorentino Zucchini Squash, China White Winter Radish, Dwarf Grey Peas, Autumn King Carrots, Lutz Salad Leaf Beet, Romaine Verde D' Inverno Lettuce

Please post here if you would like a particular package.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting