SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
katorr

Sonoma Plant Care - my plant keeps losing leaves

KatOrr
11 years ago

I was hoping someone might be able to give me some plant care advice for my Sonoma plant. I've attached a photo of it, and as you can see, quite a number of the leaves are turning yellow and falling off. This plant is in a North-facing bay window, and despite facing North, does get quite a bit of light. My jade plant in the same location thrives. I know that Sonoma's like a lot of light, but I don't really have any South facing windows where I could put it, as I live in an apartment. I should also mention that I live in Toronto, Ontario (not sure which zone this is).

I assume that the problem is stemming from over or under watering, but I'm not quite sure which. I water it about once a week, and it always seems very thirsty so I give it a good soaking. I have had it for about 2.5 years now, and I would say it has at least doubled in size, and I've repotted it twice I think. The last time I repotted it was probably at least 4-5 months ago. I don't frequently feed it either.

Please let me know if you have any insight into how I could fix my problem! Thank you very much in advance.

K

Comments (6)