SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mr_subjunctive

HAVE: Yucca elephantipes, about 20 others

mr_subjunctive
16 years ago

Available for exchange right this minute:

--water-rooted cuttings of a yellow-edged cultivar of Yucca elephantipes (2, both about 20 inches long)

--Haworthia retusa (whole plant) (4, about 4 inches in diameter).

--Chlorophytum orchidantheroides 'Fire Flash' (seeds) (far, far too many)

Soon:

--water-rooted Plectranthus nummularis (swedish ivy) (7 plants' worth, at about 5 cuttings/plant).

--water-rooted Tradescantia zebrina (wandering Jew) (2 plants' worth, at about 3 cuttings/plant).

--soil-rooted Senecio macroglossus (variegated German ivy) (1 plants' worth, at about 4 cuttings/plant).

I could also have cuttings of the following on relatively short notice (less than 2 weeks):

--Cissus rhombifolia 'Ellen Danica' (oak-leaf ivy)

--Epipremnum aureum 'Neon' (neon pothos)

--Euphorbia tirucalli (pencil cactus)

--Hatiora salicornoides (drunkard's dream)

--Monstera deliciosa (split-leaf philodendron)

--Tradescantia pallida (purple heart)

--all-green Yucca elephantipes

I also have a pretty ratty-looking Coffea arabica and an even rattier-looking Kalanchoe luciae that I'm looking to give away to anybody interested in rescue plants, *if* you're confident you can bring them back. (References from your past rescue plants might be helpful.) I think the Coffea is mostly just unhappy with the amount of humidity it's getting; I do not know the Kalanchoe's problem. For these two plants, you don't have to provide a trade: I'll be happy enough if I don't have to feel their accusing eyes boring into my soul anymore.

I'm mostly looking for hard-to-find varieties of Aglaonema, Philodendron, and Dieffenbachia, though there are other things on my list, and I'm open to suggestions if you've got something you think is really cool. I won't necessarily check back here all that often, so please e-mail me if you're interested in negotiating a trade.

Thanks for reading.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
Rodriguez Construction Company
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading Home Builders in Franklin County, OH