SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
turnkey4099

Journal for Oct 3-9

turnkey4099
18 years ago

Not much going on here. Alma came down with a cold and enjoyed it so much she invited me to join in. Haven't done much of anything for a week now.

Last Treatement for Alma was on Wed, good thing, I wouldn't have been able to make the drive on Thurs.

Have had serious rain for almost a week now, started with drizzle on thur, real rain fri/sat/sun/mon. Total of 2" as of last night. Wx report said it was the wettest storm here since 1940 and the second wettest ever. Nice to see and since it was a fairly gentle rain we didn't get the usual run-off.

Finished stuffing the back porch with wood. 3 ricks 7'x12'x16". I usually put in 4 ricks but this year decided to stop with 3. I have wood in the shed that hasn't been touched in years. Should (given a normal year) be using out of the shed about early Jan this year and maybe empty it.

Plans for the week are to deliver two cords to my customer and hopefully get back to work up more of the log I have down. Depends on this cold. I have recovered to the walking wounded stage but it is sure hanging on.

Harry K

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!