SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pinkangel420

Still Have Korean MGs for Trade - International Trade

pinkangel420
16 years ago

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the inquiries into my last post about Korean morning glories. I went to the Seoul flower market on Friday to get more packets of the dark purple variety called Gloria and discovered another packet of Pharbitis nil! I'm posting pictures of all 3 packets here. The last packet has pink flowers on it, but the merchant told me that it is a Pharbitis nil assortment that would yield a variety of colors, not just pink. Anyone interested in trading with me please post here. I'm glad to hear that people have been receiving my trades recently. For those who haven't traded with me, I used to be an active member on the seed exchange forum before leaving for South Korea to visit relatives and teach English to elementary and middle school kids. I'm thankful to hear from my past trading friends and hope to make many more before I return home to the USA.

{{gwi:64553}}

Pharbitis nil. assortment - according to the merchant that I spoke to, this is the most common type of morning glory grown in Korea. It's an assortment of different colors and some of the plants may have variegated leaves.

{{gwi:62879}}

Pharbitis nil. Gloria - deep wine colored blooms with a white throat. I do not believe the leaves are variegated

{{gwi:62880}}

Pharbitis nil 'Choisy' - variegated leaves on this one

Comments (5)

Sponsored