SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pinkangel420

Genuine S,Korean Hot Pepper seeds for TRADE

pinkangel420
16 years ago

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I've been on these forums. I've missed everybody. Although I'm from central NJ, I'm currently spending the next 2 years working overseas in South Korea and I never thought I'd miss the good old USA so much. I'm dying to get my spring garden started but there isn't much selection in terms of seeds here. What I do have to offer though, are genuine South Korean hot pepper seeds used in ground red hot pepper powder that Koreans use in making Kimchi. These come from peppers that I harvested myself in the countryside in Ichon province, known for its rice and ceramics. It was pretty cool to witness the annual Kimchi making festival, known as Kimjang, here in Korea last October-November. I have available fresh dried seeds from last summer's crop - 30 per trade. There's a place in downtown Seoul that is known as "Plant avenue" that sells some korean veggie and flower seeds... if there's anything that you're looking for, please let me know. I know I've seen some Jack bean (those magic bean seeds sold in cans), Korean peppers of all shapes and sizes, Korean morning glories, some variegated. I also know that I can get my hands on some native seeds that are sold in shops too. At this point, I'm homesick for the basic American goodies - and some hot peppers or tomatoes if you can spare some. Here's what I'm looking for:

Purple Hyacinth Bean vine - LOL! I can't believe I'm asking for this online. I used to have these seeds coming out of my ears back in the states

Love in a Puff vine

Double/Triple - Datura - Looking for white, yellow, purples, Blackcurrant swirl

Heavenly blue MG - they don't have this over here!!!! Can you believe this!

Scarlett O'Hara MG

White moonflower vine - Ipomoea alba - I'm not talking about the datura bush

Fish pepper

Peter pepper - anyone have the red and the yellow?

Bishop's Crown pepper

Rocoto pepper - Oh please, if anyone has fresh yellow or red, you'll make my day!

Trifetti pepper

Other cool peppers - I left my entire seedbox at home in NJ when I left, didn't realize I was going to stay overseas for so long! Wah!!!!

Sunflower seeds - like Mammoth, the tall, single headed kind

Emilia - red tassel flower

Make me an offer. Thanks in advance,

Elizabeth

pinkangel420

Comments (6)

Sponsored