SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_970892

huge beap/trade offer, bubble envelope and postage or trade.

littleonefb
13 years ago

THESE SEEDS NEED A GOOD HOME, SO PLEASE ADOPT THEM.

ALL SEEDS ARE AVAILABLE FOR BEAP (BUBBLE ENVELOPE AND POSTAGE) OR TRADE.

My want list is not very long, though I'm sure there something I've missed and will be glad to take a look at your list for a trade.

Please don't be offended if I don't want a trade and offer BEAP instead.

After 30 years of gardening, and now year 7 wintersowing, there really isn't a lot of seeds I'm looking for.

So the following are the rules for trades and BEAP offers.

1. you must post here for either trade or BEAP, even if you e-mail me.

2. I will not respond to e-mails if you haven't posted here first.

3. All e-mails must include your GW name in the body of the message. My e-mail server doesn't provide your GW name in the addy. If there is no GW name in the body of the message, I will not answer the e-mail.

4. please continue to use the same e-mail correspondence when contacting me. Just hit reply each time.

5. I hold BEAP seeds for 2 weeks from date of confirmation with you. After that the seeds are back on the trade list. Late arriving bubble envelopes for BEAP will be filled if the seeds are left, if not the bubble envelope will be returned without seeds.

6. I will not send seeds without a bubble envelope, so if you want seeds for BEAP and don't want to send a bubble envelope for them, don't ask for the seeds.

7. If we set up a trade, seeds must come in a bubble envelope. If they are received without one, I will post a negative review on the rate and review forum for you. I've had far to many seeds come crushed to dust in the past.

8. PlEASE SEND THE SIZE BUBBLE ENVELOPE THAT IS ASKED FOR WHEN SENDING FOR A BEAP OFFER. IF YOU SEND A SMALLER OR LARGER BUBBLE ENVELOPE, THERE MAY NOT BE ENOUGH POSTAGE TO SEND THE SEEDS WITH OR ENOUGH ROOM TO SEND ALL THE SEEDS YOU REQUESTED. I HAVE SPENT THE TIME TO WEIGH EVERYTHING WITH MY DIGITAL SCALE BEFORE TELLING YOU WHAT SIZE BUBBLE ENVELOPE TO SEND AND HOW MUCH POSTAGE TO SEND SO THAT THE SEEDS WILL GO THROUGH AS FIRST CLASS MAIL.

IF YOU SEND THE WRONG SIZE ENVELOPE, I WILL SEND ONLY WHAT WILL FIT IN THE ENVELOPE AND YOU HAVE ENOUGH POSTAGE FOR.

IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE SIZE REQUESTED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IN ADVANCE OF MAILING THE BUBBLE ENVELOPE AND I CAN CHECK TO SEE WHAT WILL FIT IN THE SIZE YOU HAVE AND IF YOU NEED TO SEND ADDITIONAL POSTAGE FOR THE SEEDS.

There is more detail on my BEAP/TRADE "rules" listed on my trade page.

Now that all that is out of the way, lets trade or give my seeds a good home with a BEAP offer for them

Fran

Here is a link that might be useful: MY BEAP/TRADE LIST

Comments (49)

Sponsored