SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
soilent_green

Bulk Cosmic Cosmos Seed for Trade or BEAP

13 years ago

I have thousands of Cosmos sulphureus "Cosmic Orange" cosmos seed available. They were hand-harvested in late summer and fall of 2010 from the rows I planted in my veggie gardens to attract beneficial insects. The full-sun plants reached four feet in height and five feet in width and were stunning.

Here is your chance to get bulk seed of one variety to do a large planting. These seeds were intentionally harvested for a GW winter BEAP offer. I want them to find good homes and not go to waste. You can use them, give them to friends, or trade them, whatever - I do not care - but if I find they are being sold on online auction sites or seeds-for-purchase swap sites I will never do BEAP offers like this again.

Seeds in quantities by the hundreds (estimated by weight) up to 500 per person. If you have something to offer me in trade from my *priority* want lists I would really appreciate it but is not necessary.

Floridata.com photo showing plants
(this photo does not do them justice):

{{gwi:45456}}

My photo showing my seeds:

{{gwi:45457}}

Here are the details:

If you are a long-time member with recent GW posts and recent positive reviews I will mail you the seed and you can send me reimbursement upon receipt. This is at my discretion and I reserve the right to ask you to use the following method instead.

For everyone else:

Once I agree to send you what you are requesting, you will mail me the correct bubble envelope size with the correct number of stamps inside and a note listing your name, GW nickname, shipping address, variety, and quantity of that variety. Envelope size and quantity of stamps depends on how many seeds you want from me. If the package needs fewer stamps than you sent me, the extra stamps will be returned in your package of seed. I will round off postage and will not send change or smaller denomination stamps. You are getting free seed, after all.

I look forward to hearing from you. Any questions do not hesitate to ask me.

Thanks,

-Tom

Here is a link that might be useful: My Personal Seed Trade Pages

Comments (20)

Sponsored