SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
maglioni

Need to start from scratch!!

maglioni
10 years ago

I hope I am posting this question in the correct spot. I have landscaping around my house that has gone unattended and is overgrown and the plants are growing too close to my house. I want to start over and I have no idea what Planceer there and to be honest I really just want to indiscriminately kill everything and clear it out to start from scratch. Can I use a product like Roundup to kill everything and then once everything has died cut it out? I am hoping that it is not too late in the season to do this. I wanted to get everything done so that in a month or so when it is colder outside I can work on this before the growing season in the spring. I much prefer to work outside when it is chilly rather than in the middle the summer sweating like crazy. I also have a tree that is growing right next to my foundation. I Google searched on how to kill it and it seems like you should drill holes in the tree while it is still alive and use a syringe to inject round up into the tree. Does the soundtrack to anybody else? I want to make sure it kills all the way down to the roots. I like trees but this one has to go as it will eventually cause damage to my foundation.

Any help would be appreciated

Comments (2)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!