SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
pmartin_gw

Help on minor details ... pics incl!

pmartin
14 years ago

Hello,

I have been lurking for a long time now and after seeing so many helpful suggestions with outstanding results in the after photos I decided to post my dilema.

{{gwi:44967}}

We had acrylic stucco completed this spring. Flower beds have been started with plantings and sod will be layed down infront of the flower beds up to the retaining wall (brown barkman bricks) that will be lining the circle drive and flow downward to complete where ever you see black dirt and clay right now. The walking path is still to be determined. The steps and door color not so sure now on my original decision!

So first problem area is the big space between the bay window and the small window on the left. I planted a honey suckle to climb the wall, but just don't know what to use because of the HUGE blank space. Any suggestions?

{{gwi:44968}}

Next thing is the walkway...it was originally planned to go straight up, but that seems too stuffy. It is off center from the entry point to the circle drive. Any suggestions on the direction I should take.

Last problem area is the right side flower bed. A garage is being built on that side eventually to balance out the roof lines. Till then I did a flower bed but it just doesn't seem right. Lots of the plants I used are new and will fill out within the next few years on both sides. There are native ferns planted along the foundation wall. House faces East.

{{gwi:44969}}

Any and all suggestions will very helpful. I tried forever to post the pictures with it .... please help me figure this out...I am so frustrated. I opened an account but can't them from there to here. (sigh!)

Comments (10)