SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
waty19

Small front yard desgin help

Waty19
12 years ago

This is for a house I'm flipping in Atlanta, Ga. I'm about to be over budget on the project so I will be doing the landscaping myself... Joy. Not trying to break the bank on this but as we all know landscaping is very important in the sale of a home. I've attached an image to this post. Not the latest pic from the house but enough so you have an idea.

The dimensions are from the right of the house underneath the 2 windows 13ft- Thats from the edge of the house (cut out from photo) to wall of the porch attached to the house. From that point out to the next corner (side porch wall) is 8 ft. Now the wall on the right of the stairs that your looking straight at in the photo is also 8 feet. And the wall to the left of the stairs is 9 feet. The wall 13 feet in length(under the two windows) receives sun all day. The rest get sun half a day.

I wouldn't even mind putting in a nice landscape wall or something to spruce it up a bit. Since the front of the house is so small it wouldn't be too hard. If you could please give me so advice on what types of plants or bushes would work and how you'd arrange them I'd much appreciate it. I normally leave this is a company to do because I know nothing about bushes. But I'm having to trim back some costs. Thanks so much!

{{gwi:44834}}

Comments (20)