SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lgslgs

Oh No! The worst thing I've ever done to another Gardenwebber.

lgslgs
14 years ago

This is so embarrassing. Worse than sending a seed packet full of chaff only and no seeds. Worse than sending weed seeds when you think you are sending flowers.

I was just forwarding my husband a spam e-mail I received today so he could look at the headers and modify our spam filters.

I typed the first couple of letters of his name in the address field, saw an address load and hit send. Then I noticed that it wasn't his name and address in the "to" field - it was a newbie Gardenwebber who I sent a private offer for a newbie seed pack.

Oh No!!!

This wasn't just run of the mill spam. This was spam for "male enhancement" and had a before and after mail enhancement photo! I just flashed a total stranger with another total stranger's family jewels!

Of course I sent an immediate apology and explanation. But somewhere out there this morning there's a newbie gardenwebber who's just got a free seeds e-mail followed a very non-garden spam mail with photo!

Ugh, I feel terrible about this. But I think telling you all and having you all laugh at me for a while might help the feeling awful bit pass. Maybe. Ugh.

Lynda

Comments (11)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars29 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus