SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
gardenmom2_gw

Email from ELLAELLA

gardenmom2
15 years ago

Hi all rec'd an email from an ellaella saying she is new, wants my seeds andwill send postage if I sendher my addy. I came to the site to look her member page and I can't find her. Does anyone else have any luck finding her. I want to 1. verify who she is, 2. make sure this is legit and if so, 3. check her page for a trade, as I don't have enough to really offer a free enve YET. I hope to someday,but don't have enough right now. I would consder a trade with her, but can't locate her page, so I am doubting the request, the only thing is that the message says it orig. from gardenweb. It was just a strange email. Here, I will copy and paste it here. If this is a real person, I am sorry I had doubts, but I don't want to send my info until I verify you . Here:

seedsSaturday, February 7, 2009 5:40 AM

From: "ellaella" Add sender to Contacts To: nicholbrosey@yahoo.com[This message originated at GardenWeb]

im a newbie i would like some seeds i will pay postage send me your address ella calton

Any help from you "OLDIES" haha for this newby woud be great. LOL Thanks guys. Nichol

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Trish Takacs Design
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars36 Reviews
Award Winning & Highly Skilled Kitchen & Bath Designer in Columbus