SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
beyondink_gw

Little Brick Cottage needs some style help...

beyondink
13 years ago

Hello everyone.. I want to say thanks in advance for all the help and amazing ideas I am sure you guys will give me! So here it is our little brick 1940's home ( I call bungalow - wishful thinking :) We have completely redone the inside and are planning an addition to the back of the house.. but before we do that we need some style. Not reflected in the picture are some changes getting ready to happen.

- removing wrought iron posts for think 6x6 wood posts, a new full glass storm door(not sure on color yet),beadboard ceiling on porch, new craftsman style planter box, and the addition of adirondack furniture on the front porch.

We want to make this house standout and match our personality.. my wife and I love the outdoors love earthtones.. yet we love color. A mustard colored door has even been mentioned...haha

I have no idea what to do color or style wise.. should I clad the front of the porch in wood to match new posts and steps? Any ideas on landscaping (I pulled it all out except the periwinkle and some Lilly's) THANK YOU!!!

{{gwi:30198}}

Comments (5)