SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
thatcrazyplantlady

have: healthy double fans of named daylilies to trade

thatcrazyplantlady
13 years ago

Please understand I don't have time to pack plants up for postage. I'm looking to TRADE the following daylilies for something else I can use.

I have these daylilies. One trade is one Double Fan (DF) unless otherwise stated below with TF (Triple Fan):

You can look these daylilies up in the database at http://www.tinkersgardens.com to see what they look like and how tall they get.

Darius

Whooperee

Black Plush - TF

Pink Ballerina

Pirate Lord

Well All Right

Duke of Durham

Kecia

Siloam Ethel Smith

Wineberry Candy (pictured below)

Sea of Stars

Hudson Valley - TF

Happy Retuns - TF

Franz Hals - TF

Other Plants:

Physosteia - Purple Obedient plant, False Dragonshead

Saponaria - Pink Soapwort

Spice Mint

Lemon Balm

Because it's early in the season, some fans may be rather small. Happy Returns is a small plant anyway (only a foot or so tall when full grown), so its fans look minute right now. But the root systems should be good and healthy since they were lined out last year.

In return I'm looking for plants that are hardy in zone 7b. I don't do tropicals or annuals.

I also do not accept cuttings or seeds in trade. The plants I send you will be well rooted and I need the same please. I have no time or skill to deal with cuttings or seeds.

I'm looking for the following, but I'm open to other ideas too, and I'd consider something non plant as well if it's something I could use.

a climbing rose, preferrably The Fairy climber, the Iceberg climber, or some other climbing that rose that blooms most of the summer. Something with a romantic name would be nice too since it's going in the wedding garden on an entrance arbor.

red twig dogwood

unusual japanese maples with colorful leaves

beauty berry bushes (callicarpa)

Clematis - red, white, pink, doubles

Tall Garden Phlox in other colors besides lavendar

Corkscrew willow - well rooted

Double peonies

Butterfly bushes in various colors

White TX star hibiscus

Loropetalums

Named hardy hibiscus like Turn of the Century, Clown, Lady Baltimore, etc.

Other perennials for full sun

Plants with unusual foliage, or black or yellow foliage

Anything to fit the themes of my various gardens (Love in the Mist garden, Unity Garden, Aloha Garden, Butterfly Garden, Serenity Japanese Garden)

Non-Plant items I could use:

Brother TZ tapes - 1" black on clear for my labelmaker

a good sized Buddha statue for the Serenity Garden

Molds for making concrete garden decor

Pet meds for two large dogs (Heartgard and Advantix or Frontline)

I'm open to other suggestions. I'll add other plants to my haves list when I have time to scour the yard to see who else has popped up.

Comments (2)

Sponsored