SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

To my traders and plants for postage folks-dial-up woes

It has been very hit or miss getting on here for about a week, so that is why I am posting here for 'all' to hopefully maybe see/find.

I have rec in many wonderful trades...Thanks!...will write you more when emails are sending better.

If I owe you a trade, please know that I have not forgotten you, but instead have gotten a bit behind. (jeanne, jcgreenthumb, irishdescended, (you 3 are next) others (?) not completely finalized...or date set to plan to send.

If I owe you plants for postage already rec, please understand that I am a bit behind, and will send once I am caught up on getting actual 'trades' out...have not forgotten you. (sher03, john76, others....

A trip to use the computer at the library is 30-40 minutes round trip, so with gas as it is, I will only stop there in passing.

I will be in touch, or sending as soon as possible. Thanks for bearing with me. They 'say' trading is 'supposed' to be fun, but when I get behind, I start to get more than a little stressed. It's like, "What do I do first?"

Talk to you all later...I will attempt to keep you updated as much as I can with the ways things are.

Sue

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022