SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
debbiep_gw

Anyone else find it hard to let a bad trade go when..

debbiep_gw
18 years ago

the person keeps reappearing looking for trades?Well I do and I know I shouldn't as lifes to short.Its not really about the plants I didn't receive or the ones I sent(a little about the postage though)but its more about no explanation given.Also about trust I believe.When you see someones name that appears often during some seasons for trading you trust that this person is a good trader as they seem to trade regularly during these times.This was a trade in the early fall,I sent mine to her and she has never answered a e-mail from me since except for once when I saw her looking for something and I answered directly into her post,she e-mailed then to let me know she didn't remember a trade with me.I was able to refresh her memory with our corresponding e-mails we had before I sent my end of the trade(I delete no e-mails until a trade is completely finished)of course she didn't e-mail back nor do I expect her to this time either.I am really going to try to move on though and get over it this time..Debbie

Comments (11)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH