SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
mrs_b_in_wy

Requesting a favor re: Sand Hills Preservation order

mrs.b_in_wy
14 years ago

It's looking like my December 2009 sweet potato order didn't get me in line to receive Sand Hills's 2010 printed catalog. No big deal about not having the printed version, but it appears only the tomato selection (possibly the Kohlrabi section too) of the on-line seed catalog has been updated so far. I know it's a huge job, and I'm not complaining. I'm just afraid that if I wait too long to order, the varieties I want will be sold out.

So...is there a Garden Webber out there who received a printed catalog and has time to look up the prices and availability of the last of the items on my wish list?

Beans

Marengo Romano*

Neckargold

Broccoli/Cauliflower

Umpqua

Romanesco Italia*

Melons

Blacktail Mountain

Collective Farm Woman*

Green Nutmeg

Ha'Ogen

Squash

Patisson Strie Melange Scallop*

Crown*

Gill's Golden Pippin

Gold Nugget

Melonette Jaspee Vendee*

Mexigold

Spaghetti

Winter Luxury Pie

*I didn't see these varieties in the 2009 on-line catalog, but if just by chance they have been added, I might not have to order from another catalog this year.

Lastly, can repay your kindness? If you have something on your wish list from Sand Hills but you're hesitating to place a small order, I'd be happy to add it to my order and send it to you when I receive it. Or, maybe there's something on my trade list I could send to you? Please let me know.

Thank you so much!

Comments (18)