SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jessiect

My first seedlings ever..had to share!!

jessiect
18 years ago

OK, so about a month, month & a half ago, I came on here and asked for help in picking seeds to start with, cause I'm a total newbie here, never planted any sort of seed anywhere for any reason...and I was directed to the Park Seed catalog...so I checked it out...became completely obsessed with all the great info available through them...received a gift cert for the catalog for my bday...ordered 16 different seed packets and the Original BioDome (seed starter set up)...then received another gift (also for my bday) of a 40-cell BioDome and 8 more seed packets...plus my DH gave me 5 seed packets for V-Day...

So, on the 21st, I set up my 40 cell BioDome, 8 different plants, 5 cells of each...and when I went to water them on the evening of the 23rd I HAD SPROUTS!!! Already!! I'm so totally amazed at how quickly these babies are growing!! And I'm so completely excited!! I have set up a spreadsheet to keep track of what plants I start when, how often I water them, how many sprouts are seen when, and all that jazz...but I'm so excited cause I was pretty sure that I had a Black Thumb and wouldn't even accomplish this much growing and these sprouts popped up SO FAST!!

Anyway...I thought I'd share with others who could get why I'm so excited...DH is happy for me, but it isn't his thing, so he's not as pschyced as me LOL!!

Thanks for listening to me babble...

Jessie in CT

Comments (2)

Sponsored