SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
rjm17337__

Coordinating hardware with Moen Brushed Gold

RJM Contracting
5 years ago

I've really been struggling to get my kitchen hardware, light fixtures, faucets, etc. to coordinate. I know they don't need to be an exact match, but some of the brushed brass and brushed gold colors are really yellow (i.e. the Cosmas brushed brass door hardware I purchased) or more bronze-ish (the Moen brushed gold faucets I purchased). I think the Cosmas brushed brass looks a lot more gold and the Moen brushed gold looks more brass, just in my opinion (opposite of what their names would suggest). The two colors used together in a kitchen look like I am trying to coordinate 3 metal colors (along with stainless appliances) and it's just too much.

I think I am married to the Moen brushed gold because they seem to be the only brand I can find that has all the pieces I need (pot filler, kitchen faucet, bar faucet, soap dispenser, water dispenser). What door hardware coordinates well with it? I really did like the Cosmas hardware, but it is very light yellow compared to the Moen and just don't think it's going to work.

Thanks.

Comments (200)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!