SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marinagalgw

I love my Marmoleum SO much

MarinaGal
11 years ago

We had our Marmoleum installed at the end of December, and I am in love! This is a remodel of a kitchen with good quality medium-stained cherry shaker cabinets that I didn't love, but could not justify replacing. The old floor was yucky beige ceramic tile and completely depressed me. We had sheet Marmoleum (Dove Grey which is a warm grey/blue) installed over the existing tile (after many days and many layers of surface prep) and I love the floor and now love the cabinets! New countertops, some new appliances, new lighting have also helped. The kitchen is about 75% done... I can't post pictures yet b/c I want to have it farther along first, but I just love, love, love our floor. It is so comfortable to walk on, it looks great, it cleans so easily. I know Marmoleum can be tricky and only time will tell if ours was installed as well as I think it was, but I had my heart set on linoleum and I am glad I persisted. I can't wait to post before/after kitchen photos when we have made a bit more progress.

Comments (30)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!