SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
dndsmom_gw

Estate Brand

dndsmom
13 years ago

Sorry for another question, but I am not having a lot of luck finding info anywhere else!

We are in the market for a gas dryer and keep flip flopping on what to buy and how much to spend. We own a w/d set that is only 4.5 years old, but just moved to a house that has a gas hook-up, so are thinking of going with gas, instead of the electric dryer. I have decided I will keep my washing machine, for now. So the question is whether to buy a decent dryer now, or to get a cheaper one, then save our money and buy a GOOD set in a few years.

The two I have my eyes on are a Bosch Vision 300 for $750 (CAD) or an Estate 6.5 cu ft for $320 (CAD). As you can see, BIG price difference. If we go with the Estate, I only plan to keep it a few years, but I do want it to work! It seems so cheap, that I question if it will even dry our clothes?

Anyone have an Estate or know about these? I know they are made by Whirlpool, but obviously their bottom line. Any/all advice and input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments (5)