December: The Last Game of 2025
10 months ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (78)
- 10 months ago
Related Discussions
Game CVII December. Where Does the Time Go?
Comments (196)Donna, Yes we also have black bears ! One afternoon I looked out my bedroom door ( it's french style and full glass so the view was full on) and there was a BIG bear walking across the deck just 6 feet from the door. What concerns me is that they are more than able to break through any first floor window should they wish to. In the Adirondacks they will come right into a camp through the door and ransack the kitchen searching for food !...See MoreLast Week of December and last week of 2022
Comments (23)Jennifer I have had the same sense to purge for several months. Minimal mom is my favorite yt channel and Joshua Becker. They have inspired me to go all in out all out as the case may be. I am only keeping what I need, love and use. And a few family heirlooms. Simplifying my life so I have energy for what’s really important is the mantra. Focusing on relationships gardening health wellness are of utmost importance to me this year. I have been collecting 5 gallon buckets at work and Walmart when I get a chance. I am repacking much of my stuff for storage into those because they don’t get too heavy for me and pulling big totes out of the loft full of stuff is dangerous for me. I am going minimalist in most areas but not really garden seeds. I still have a dream to have a large place to plant all the beautiful things and 25 different types of pumpkins etc. so I continue to save seeds of all types. I need very few things for this growing year. I found a5 gallon and a 2 gallon bucket full of sprouting seeds. They are so old not sure of they will sprout but thought I’ll try and if it doesn’t work I’ll feed to the chickens. I have been rethinking my yard and how I am going to lay out smaller area. The chickens have been working an area for me to rid it of weeds and grass. I just need to frame it in. I feed them there and they fertilize for me. I am going to cover soon and start a new area. I think it is best to let chicken poop sit for a few months before using it right? Cow peas are tradition for New Years. Not sure variety matters....See MoreNYT Connections Results December 2025
Comments (221)Connections Puzzle #934 🟨🟪🟩🟦 🟨🟨🟨🟨 🟩🟩🟩🟩 🟪🟪🟪🟪 🟦🟦🟦🟦 My rainbow came from my guesses being where the second word was a musical instrument....See MoreIt's December 2025. How's your build going?
Comments (17)Our home build is on hold for probably 8 weeks. My wife was talking with me on the phone as I worked on the roof, 100 miles away, when she took a bad fall and fractured her pelvis in 4 places. I was able to get her bestie to come over to help her. They placed a half dozen screws and a plate last week, and I brought her home yesterday after a week in the hospital. I put up several grab bars in the bathroom I had remodeled in 2012. I put blocking in the walls for this possibility and I have preached it here, and now you can see it being employed. Just do it. That is a pocket door wall with no studs, but I put in two transverse 2x4 with glue and screws at the desired height. This side is the bad leg side and I made a high grabber. Easy shower rails. I installed the Toto washlet too. It was a busy day with the hurry up and wait discharge process....See More- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months agolast modified: 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 9 months agolast modified: 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months agolast modified: 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months agolast modified: 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months agolast modified: 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
- 9 months ago
Related Stories

HOLIDAYSYour Post-Thanksgiving Game Plan
Once you’ve recovered from the big day, take these steps to make welcoming the next round of holiday guests easier
Full Story
EVENTS4 Decorative Lighting Trends for 2025
Earthy finishes, moody metals and opulent swag chandeliers were among the bright spots at the fall High Point Market
Full Story
EVENTS8 Furniture Trends to Know in 2025
Midtone woods, desert tones and soothing seating were among the trends at the recent High Point Market
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALS8 Furniture Trends at High Point Market Spring 2025
Midtone woods, jewel and desert tones and soothing seating were among the trends at the recent industry event
Full Story
BEDROOMSGuessing Game: What Might Our Bedrooms Say About Us?
For entertainment only; actual accuracy may vary. Always don fun goggles and engage your imagination before playing!
Full Story
INSIDE HOUZZVote on a New Room to Update the Iconic CLUE Board Game
Choose a stylish new potential crime scene inspired by a Houzz designer photo for CLUE, the classic whodunit game
Full Story
EVENTS5 Trends in Laundry Appliances for 2025
Smarter, faster and more efficient washers and dryers hit the floor at the recent KBIS trade event
Full Story


donnamira