April and the never-ending game
5 months ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (82)
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
Related Discussions
The Hoya End Game Boss
Comments (9)Haha. Once I came up with this analogy I couldn't let it go even though I figured everyone would think I was on crack. /sadtruck I can't narrow my bosses down yet, so I guess maybe I don't know my endgame boss. Maybe my endgame boss is to outwit Mike in a battle of knowledge. Or to see more Hoyas in the wild than Ted Green. Or to get a carnosa cutting to bloom faster than Pepueve. Or to have more springtime blooms than Pug and David combined. (Okay now I'm just making myself laugh) For now my regular boss fights are: 1. Get one of the campanulate Hoyas to root (danumensis/wallichi/campanulata/cystiantha). Blashernaezii and siariae give me bonus points but no win. Give rooted plants away to everyone I know. 2. Obtain both of the Lata Iskandars! 3. Have 100% rooting success for 1 full year. 4. Get pottsii 0022 to bloom. 5. Grow something mounted and make it look effortless. 6. Have no "problem plants." Because I solved them....See MoreAbout that Never Ending Level Game
Comments (150)Okay, I'm fat now and I'm back, Linda, and figured it out I guess. If only subsequent attempts yielded the same results as the first one, this game wouldn't be so frustrating. The first time I clicked on the blue button, I got "cannot click on blue background." Subsequent times, allowed one click but not more. Anyway, it occurred to me to try the other buttons after it allows that first click on the blue button. So, the sequence is blue, then red, then green. The password is ninty-one. Wouldn't you know it's mispelled? I wanna kick this guy's butt. LOL...See MoreCXXII The Game for April (no joke!)
Comments (172)Try It Again, Charlie Brown.......Charles M.Schulz...See MoreAprilNeverEnds, how are you?
Comments (9)Thank you for this bPath. I am not a very good thread starter. You popped into my head 2 days ago April. Hope things are going well!...See More- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months agolast modified: 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months agolast modified: 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months agolast modified: 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 5 months ago
- 4 months ago
- 4 months agolast modified: 4 months ago
Related Stories

FUN HOUZZ9 ‘Game of Thrones’ Style Touches for the House
Whether you live in Westeros or West Hollywood, these grand features will make you feel like royalty
Full Story
FUN HOUZZ‘Game of Thrones’: The Home Edition
In honor of the HBO show’s Season 6 premiere Sunday, we offer a collection of more functional seating worthy of Westeros and beyond
Full Story
HOLIDAYSYour Post-Thanksgiving Game Plan
Once you’ve recovered from the big day, take these steps to make welcoming the next round of holiday guests easier
Full Story
FURNITURE9 Ways a Bench Can Raise Your Decorating Game
Use this versatile piece anywhere in your home for instant decorating gratification
Full Story
ROOM OF THE DAYRoom of the Day: From Dead End to Cozy Nook
An interior designer turns a small space off a hallway into one of her family’s favorite spots in the house
Full Story
MOST POPULARSo You Say: 30 Design Mistakes You Should Never Make
Drop the paint can, step away from the brick and read this remodeling advice from people who’ve been there
Full Story
BEDROOMSGuessing Game: What Might Our Bedrooms Say About Us?
For entertainment only; actual accuracy may vary. Always don fun goggles and engage your imagination before playing!
Full Story
FUN HOUZZGuessing Game: What Might Our Living Rooms Say About Us?
Take a shot on your own or go straight to just-for-fun speculations about whose homes these could be
Full Story
LIFETurn Off the Video Games and Turn On Your Kid's Creativity
Going nuts planning summer activities? Kids overdosing on screen time? It may be time to foster more self-directed play
Full Story
NEW THIS WEEK7 Smart Ideas for the End of a Kitchen Island
Extend function in the kitchen by building in chopping blocks, appliances, storage and more
Full Story
vee_new