I'll show you mine/ysmy - Su 11/23/25
10 months ago
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (19)
- 10 months ago
Related Discussions
I'll show you mine/you show me yours - Su 11/5/23
Comments (15)it looks like an art installation of a lizard or alligator being fed into an old wringer washer to me, it looks more like one of those plastic bag sealer thingies with an electric(?) can opener on the right side. 🤷🏻♀️...See MoreI'll show you mine/you show me yours - Su 3/23/25
Comments (15)These 13 little cubes that you dump out of a can I use to entertain myself making a crossword puzzle . These are all the letters from one dump. I was impressed with the words I could make with this one dump. I picked teaberries in the woods as a kid and loved them....See MoreI'll show you mine/ysmy - T 11/11/25
Comments (16)My father was in the Navy (WWII) My uncle was in the Army (WWII) My father in law was in the Marines. (WWII) Our son was in the Air Force ( on 911) Thankfully all survived. 🇺🇸...See MoreI'll show you mine/ysmy - Su 11/16/25
Comments (17)jrb, I just call it a jammed finger. I've done it before. Back in high school, I broke 2 different fingers where I'm reaching for the volley ball coming at me and it smacked the end of my finger jamming it and chipping the side of the bone in the joint. I had it happen again more recently in a freak accident. We were splitting wood and I threw a split log onto a pile of wood and it hit in such a way that it bounced right back at me and jammed my finger, chipping the joint. Not my x-ray but an image of the fractured piece of bone off the joint with a jammed finger....See More- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months agolast modified: 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months agolast modified: 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months agolast modified: 10 months ago
- 10 months agolast modified: 10 months ago
- 10 months agolast modified: 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
- 10 months ago
Related Stories

KITCHEN CABINETS11 New Kitchen Cabinet Ideas You’ll See More of This Year
Black, high-gloss, embossed and other new cabinet looks are popping up in homes
Full Story
TRENDING NOW25 Home Design Trends Defining How We’ll Live in 2026
See how accessible layouts, rich materials and wellness-focused spaces will shape homes this year
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN11 Enduring Kitchen Ideas From the Industry’s Biggest Event
We visited the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show and found that many familiar kitchen features appear to be here to stay
Full Story
HOLIDAYS25 Gorgeous Holiday Mantels by Houzzers
Laden with boughs, lights and even lemons, these decorated fireplace mantels show a festive Christmas spirit and a creative approach
Full Story
MOST POPULAR11 Reasons to Paint Your Interior Doors Black
Brush on some ebony paint and turn a dull doorway into a model of drop-dead sophistication
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDES11 Reasons to Love Wall-to-Wall Carpeting Again
Is it time to kick the hard stuff? Your feet, wallet and downstairs neighbors may be nodding
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNTrending Now: 25 Kitchen Photos Houzzers Can’t Get Enough Of
Use the kitchens that have been added to the most ideabooks in the last few months to inspire your dream project
Full Story
MOST POPULARThe 25 Most Popular Photos Added to Houzz in 2013
See the newly uploaded images of kitchens, bathrooms, bedrooms and more that Houzz users really fell for this year
Full Story
COLOR11 Terrific Paint Color Matches for Wood Details
Pair your wood trim and cabinets with the right shade of wall paint to bring out the beauty in both
Full Story
MAN SPACESHouzz Call: Show Us Your Man Cave
If you've got a man-focused space for tinkering, collecting, rocking out or even just daydreaming, we'd love to see it
Full Story















nicole