I'll show you mine/ysmy - Sa 11/1/25
11 months ago
Related Stories

KITCHEN CABINETS11 New Kitchen Cabinet Ideas You’ll See More of This Year
Black, high-gloss, embossed and other new cabinet looks are popping up in homes
Full Story
TRENDING NOW25 Home Design Trends Defining How We’ll Live in 2026
See how accessible layouts, rich materials and wellness-focused spaces will shape homes this year
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURS13 Character-Filled Homes Between 1,000 and 1,500 Square Feet
See how homeowners have channeled their creativity into homes that are bright, inviting and one of a kind
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN11 Enduring Kitchen Ideas From the Industry’s Biggest Event
We visited the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show and found that many familiar kitchen features appear to be here to stay
Full Story
HOLIDAYS11 Survival Lessons From Thanksgiving
With 10 people in 1 house for 3 days, you learn fast. Find out the good, the challenging and the just plain kooky
Full Story
HOLIDAYS25 Gorgeous Holiday Mantels by Houzzers
Laden with boughs, lights and even lemons, these decorated fireplace mantels show a festive Christmas spirit and a creative approach
Full Story
BEDROOMS11 Creative and Thrifty Ideas for Bedside Tables
Show your resourcefulness and get a one-of-a-kind nightstand by taking the repurposed route
Full Story
DATA WATCHHome Remodeling Firms Mixed on Market Outlook in Q1 2021
Firms report a positive outlook overall, with construction firm expectations tempered, the Q1 Houzz Barometer shows
Full Story
GARDENING AND LANDSCAPING11 Seductive Landscapes That Lure With Less
Go ahead, lead them on. Offering just a peek of alluring paths and tantalizing vistas can make for a most enticing garden
Full Story
Annie DeighnaughOriginal Author
arcy_gw
Related Discussions
I'll show you mine/you show me yours - Sa 10/11/25
Q
I'll show you mine/you show me yours - Sa 11/15/25
Q
I'll show you mine/you show me yours - Sa 11/29/25
Q
I'll show you mine/ysmy - Sa 12/20/25
Q
orchidrain
Toronto Veterinarian
jrb451
dedtired
nicole
carolb_w_fl_coastal_9/10
theresafic
Danahills
theresafic
Danahills