I'll show you mine/ysmy - Su 8/24/25
last year
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (13)
- last year
- last year
Related Discussions
I'll show you mine/ysmy - Su 8/17/25
Comments (11)I have been considering upgrading my car but nothing practical has caught my eye - until today! We parked next to the new electric VW mini bus. I was surprised that it did not have a frunk. It had a matching Jeep rubber duckie 💚...See MoreI'll show you mine/ysmy - Su 9/7/25
Comments (17)Katlan, if you start composing your post on The Kitchen Table page, it will auto default to posting on this page. Then you can usually add others. I’ve had only random success when trying to ADD The KT when starting elsewhere. Even when scrolling thru all topics it is nowhere to be found or when using search....See MoreI'll show you mine/ysmy - Su 12/21/25
Comments (15)When i go on my walk I pass this altar/memorial where people place remembrances of loved ones. Its touching. Its on the back of someones shed....See MoreI'll show you mine/ysmy - Su 12/28/25
Comments (29)Toronto, cool picture. Where is that? That's Cuenca, Spain. A small city south-east of Madrid. I did a day trip there (by train) from Madrid, spurred by my desire to see the hanging houses (casas colgadas)...See More- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
Related Stories

HOUZZ CALLHouzz Call: Show Us Your 8-by-5-Foot Bathroom Remodel
Got a standard-size bathroom you recently fixed up? We want to see it!
Full Story
KITCHEN WORKBOOK8 Kitchen Amenities You'll Really Wish You Had
Keep kitchen mayhem and muck to a minimum with these terrific organizers and other time-saving, mess-preventing features
Full Story
DECORATING GUIDES8 Pieces of Furniture You’ll Keep Forever
If you’re just starting out in a new place, consider these furniture options you can take with you to any new home
Full Story
TRENDING NOW25 Home Design Trends Defining How We’ll Live in 2026
See how accessible layouts, rich materials and wellness-focused spaces will shape homes this year
Full Story
NEW THIS WEEK8 Inspiring 8-by-5-Foot Bathrooms
See the beautiful ways designers save space in these typically sized bathrooms
Full Story
FUN HOUZZEverything I Need to Know About Decorating I Learned from Downton Abbey
Mind your manors with these 10 decorating tips from the PBS series, returning on January 5
Full Story
MOST POPULAR8 Little Remodeling Touches That Make a Big Difference
Make your life easier while making your home nicer, with these design details you'll really appreciate
Full Story
EVENTS8 Trends in New Home Design Products for 2022
See the fresh faucet styles, appliance finishes, shower features and more launched at the KBIS 2022 trade show
Full Story
KITCHEN ISLANDS8 Narrow Kitchen Islands With Function to Spare
Yes, you can fit an island into your small kitchen. These spaces show how
Full Story
LIVING ROOMS8 Reasons to Nix Your Fireplace (Yes, for Real)
Dare you consider trading that 'coveted' design feature for something you'll actually use? This logic can help
Full Story











KW PNW Z8