Not happy with my new fridge.
last year
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (74)
- last year
- last year
Related Discussions
Not happy with new soil in my brand new raised vegetable bed
Comments (1)Someone, please help! I am an amateur at vegetable gardening and would really, really appreciate some guidance ASAP. Thanks so much....See More::: rufinorox::: re your fridge
Comments (6)Tia - funny that's what my nieces and nephew call me. My brother-in-law a journalist for food and wine, nicknamed me Tia Maria... gotta love it. Ok so the fridge. It is the architect series, however this is my model# KFCS22EVMS. Here's a link. It could be the size is different. Mine is 21.8 cu ft, though I think its 25 cuft. I love it! Its great you can see everything at eye level and it stores alot. There are only two of us, but we've had a few get togethers and had alot of food fit in. The shelves on the side hold quite a few bottle big and small. I use the large drawer for water bottles, its easy and convient for us. As for the freezer, it has an ice maker and believe it or not, doesn't take up that much space. There are alot of compartments and again fits alot. http://www.ajmadison.com/cgi-bin/ajmadison/KFCS22EVMS.html?mv_pc=ggsku2&gclid=CN_EwqTnuaICFRE95Qod-x4H7A Let me know if you need to know anything else....See MoreMy first "steal" of my new kitchen - My fridge!
Comments (8)I got it on eBay from a local seller who installed it in a new kitchen remodel, decided it was too big and took it right down. My contractor installed it almost three years ago and it's going strong. No issues. I got a NewportBrass faucet where the owner changed their mind and never installed it. That was about 80% off retail. There is a lot of that kind of stuff on eBay. I stay away from the commercial sellers. Like I said, it took a lot of time and patience...my husband thought I was nuts until he saw the finished product (and because I didn't drag him along for all the hunting)....See MoreMy new fridge.....
Comments (6)I feel it, too. When I bought my first house, mu real estate agent gave me a mobile home size refrigerator to help me get the house set up... single outside door with the little freezer door inside. I used it until I got married. I found a GIANT refrigerator, pretty sure the old one would fit in the main section. After having wire racks, I was SO excited about the glass spill-catching shelves, lol. It has a nasty scratch on the side and Lowe's has lots of other scratch and dent appliances so I got an unbelievable deal- something like 75% off. It fit fine in the first house. Then we moved to NOLA for a year. My parents stored it on their back patio because they had no place to keep it but it was useful for family dinners, lol. We moved back and I was excited to get my giant refrigerator back after having the low-end apartment one we had in NOLA. I almost put it in front of the door to the back door- no way was I giving it up (or going appliance shopping again, lol). I had to rip out the broom closet and cram the washer, dryer, and refrigerator between a doorway (removed the door) and a wall. It was a tight fit between the stove counter, door walkway and refrigerator- I am pretty sure you could not open the stove and refrigerator at the same time. I now have a low-end small-ish house size refrigerator that came with the house (not ice maker or freezer shelf- quite annoying). Wish I had my old one but it would not fit in the moving truck. Keep trying and keep in mind, rearranging the kitchen might just be worth having appliances you like, :-)...See More- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
Related Stories

KITCHEN MAKEOVERSKitchen of the Week: Happy Vintage Style and a New Island
A designer found on Houzz helps a family open up a dated galley kitchen and add color, personality and storage
Full Story
REMODELING GUIDESGet the Look of a Built-in Fridge for Less
So you want a flush refrigerator but aren’t flush with funds. We’ve got just the workaround for you
Full Story
HOUSEKEEPINGHow to Clean Your Fridge, Inside and Out
Keep your refrigerator clean and fresh, while you gain storage space and lose those ‘UFOs’
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGN7 Kitchens With Statement-Making Fridges
When you’re low on space, turn to this kitchen essential to make the room pop
Full Story
KITCHEN OF THE WEEKKitchen of the Week: A Bright and Happy Family Space
A redesign and thoughtful repurposing transform a dark contemporary kitchen into a lively and family-friendly room
Full Story
TRANSITIONAL HOMESHouzz Tour: A Happy-Trails Home on a California Field
Horse-loving homeowners look to barns and equestrian references for their light and bright new build
Full Story
CRAFTSMAN DESIGNHouzz Tour: Happiness Reigns in a Seattle Home
A newly retired couple remodel their home to make it more beautiful, energy efficient and accessible
Full Story
APARTMENTSWave of the Future? Finding Happiness in 350 Square Feet
Welcome to the 21st-century world of microhousing
Full Story
KITCHEN DESIGNKitchen of the Week: Double Trouble and a Happy Ending
Burst pipes result in back-to-back kitchen renovations. The second time around, this interior designer gets her kitchen just right
Full Story
HOUZZ TOURSHappy Compromises for a Minimalist and a Maximalist
A Toronto architect makes the most of narrow rooms with a renovation
Full Story

Sherry8aNorthAL