December: The Last Game of 2024
last year
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (89)
- last year
- last year
Related Discussions
Last Week of December and last week of 2022
Comments (23)Jennifer I have had the same sense to purge for several months. Minimal mom is my favorite yt channel and Joshua Becker. They have inspired me to go all in out all out as the case may be. I am only keeping what I need, love and use. And a few family heirlooms. Simplifying my life so I have energy for what’s really important is the mantra. Focusing on relationships gardening health wellness are of utmost importance to me this year. I have been collecting 5 gallon buckets at work and Walmart when I get a chance. I am repacking much of my stuff for storage into those because they don’t get too heavy for me and pulling big totes out of the loft full of stuff is dangerous for me. I am going minimalist in most areas but not really garden seeds. I still have a dream to have a large place to plant all the beautiful things and 25 different types of pumpkins etc. so I continue to save seeds of all types. I need very few things for this growing year. I found a5 gallon and a 2 gallon bucket full of sprouting seeds. They are so old not sure of they will sprout but thought I’ll try and if it doesn’t work I’ll feed to the chickens. I have been rethinking my yard and how I am going to lay out smaller area. The chickens have been working an area for me to rid it of weeds and grass. I just need to frame it in. I feed them there and they fertilize for me. I am going to cover soon and start a new area. I think it is best to let chicken poop sit for a few months before using it right? Cow peas are tradition for New Years. Not sure variety matters....See MoreDecember Game, Ho Ho Ho
Comments (100)The Great Molasses Flood - Beth Wagner Brust (The Great Molasses Flood, also known as the Boston Molasses Disaster,[1][2][a] was a disaster that occurred on Wednesday, January 15, 1919, in the North End neighborhood of Boston, Massachusetts.)...See MoreYour NOVEMBER 2024 Highlights (and a bit into December)
Comments (47)Dee, boy, I just picked up my computer and you posted at the same time. I always get a quick alert when I get a post on GW. I bought these already potted up with moss around the base. I couldn't resist the clay pot, the moss, the stems of the bulbs about 1/3 of the way up and buds bulging. lol Just too tempting. I know what you mean about the fragrance. I don't get these often. Sometimes I like the fragrance and other times, it's a little off. I was disappointed that these have no fragrance really. A tiny bit if you put your nose right in the flower. And all the flowers are open and boy it'dosen;t last long. I don't pot up my own bulbs...I tried it and just wasn't worth the trouble. I can't wait for March when Hyacinths are available potted up at the grocery store. Those are really fragrant! Plus I can plant them in the ground when they are done and they always come up....See MoreWhat to Wear: December 2024
Comments (265)Just wanted to share what I ended up wearing to The Nutcracker ballet with a group of ladies. Our Mountain West region tends towards casual attire everywhere so it was fun to take an opportunity to get a little fancy. (Note that these are photos of the items not me.) French Connection Viven Dress As you can see in the picture, the mesh is fairly subtle, especially at the waist. Life Stride Georgia Ankle Booties I am so pleased with how comfortable these booties were for someone who hasn't been wearing heels in quite a while. They worked so well with the dress and my feet were comfortable and warm when we were walking around downtown. JCrew Lady Day Coat I ended up keeping the JCrew coat. The warmth was great and it felt quite classy compared with the other coat I was considering. I also tend to wear very minimal makeup (just mascara) on a day to day basis. It's been years since I've done anything more but opted to wear some Laura Mercier eyeshadow and Laura Mercier stick gloss. I also wore some vintage styled drop earrings from Anthropologie....See More- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last year
- last yearlast modified: last year
- last year
- last year
Related Stories

EVENTS20 Furniture Trends to Watch for 2024
See subtle refreshes of enduring trends — plus fun design details — that stood out at the fall 2023 High Point Market
Full Story
EVENTSWhat’s New in Tile for 2024
See 5 trends in new tile collections that debuted at The International Surface Event trade show in Las Vegas
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSWhat’s New in Tile for 2024
See 5 trends in new tile collections that debuted at The International Surface Event trade show in Las Vegas
Full Story
HOLIDAYSYour Post-Thanksgiving Game Plan
Once you’ve recovered from the big day, take these steps to make welcoming the next round of holiday guests easier
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALS4 Decorative Lighting Trends at the Fall 2024 High Point Market
Earthy finishes, moody metals and opulent swag chandeliers were among the bright spots at the recent industry event
Full Story
LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALS10 Design Trends for New Kitchen and Bath Products in 2024
See the latest shower features, countertop looks, faucets, appliances and more that debuted at the KBIS 2024 trade show
Full Story
EVENTS10 Design Trends for New Kitchen and Bath Products in 2024
See the latest shower features, countertop looks, faucets, appliances and more that debuted at the KBIS 2024 trade show
Full Story
BEDROOMSGuessing Game: What Might Our Bedrooms Say About Us?
For entertainment only; actual accuracy may vary. Always don fun goggles and engage your imagination before playing!
Full Story
EVENTS12 Trends in Kitchen Appliances for 2024
See the latest styles and features in refrigerators, ovens and other kitchen appliances at the KBIS 2024 trade show
Full Story
EVENTS5 Trends From the 2024 Milan Furniture Fair
Soft lines, extra-large dimensions, modular styles and sustainability were on display at the recent Salone del Mobile
Full Story
yoyobon_gw