If you send Christmas cards how many do you send?
last year
Featured Answer
Sort by:Oldest
Comments (38)
Related Discussions
I want to send you a post card from New Orleans!
Comments (37)Laid back - you can't imagine! True 'dat! If the sun would ever come back out, I would do something with these plants besides walk by them very quickly. Haven't even investigated to see if there's a species tag for the Plectranthus, guess I assumed she was a Mona, but maybe not. Probably just good ol' peat in the pots. Until I look, we can fantasize there's some special, magical juju in there! On our way home we stopped at Gulf Islands park in MS and saw an alligator! Up REAL close, I could have touched it. Forgot to say anything about that the other day. Still haven't seen one in AL, but finally, after living down here 6 yrs, I've seen a live gator....See Moresending you a Christmas Card
Comments (11)Jenn, that was one of those "lucky" shots with my camera. I often take it out in the yard with the dogs as I'm a picture-holic. Those two run and play with each other, all the while holding their balls in their mouths. I was snapping pix one day and they'd stopped and looked right at me. It was one of those Kodak moments, LOL. Four of my SIX absolutely love to play ball, me throwing it I mean, LOL. But Lotte and Karly developed their own game too. Glad everyone enjoyed the pix, I thought it would make a cute card with their colorful squeaky balls. hugs, Karen...See MoreAre you sending Christmas cards this year?
Comments (38)I used to send lots of cards out all the time and contact with some at this time of year only and now its no one sends cards out and I miss that alot, loved it at this time year and receiving cards daily in mailbox, now nothing. And also this special place that had beautiful good cards from England and prices fantastically low priced and would buy up lots on sale each year and lost that store twice, it was bought and then that was sold. We lost good place for cards. Also postage here is too expensive for me to do anything like that and its hard but why send out when they won't send back to you and so I gave up then. Enjoy your cards you all that receive them and give them out. kathy...See MoreDo You Send Cards and Letters?
Comments (25)I like to avoid using the post office whenever possible. Cards were never a big thing with me. I guess I agree with my dad when he said he liked when someone would write something on the cards. I figure the ones that send cards just for the sake of sending cards are doing it for themselves, not the recipients. Getting a printed card that says "Happy Thanksgiving" and nothing more, to me, why bother? If I don't hear from someone for a long time and they're contacting me, I feel they should either have a reason for the contact. If it's to just say hello, great, but why not just say it? A few lines on how they've been is appreciated. Seems like a waste of money, time for both of us, natural resources and landfill/recycling. Some want to count the cards they get. There's the obligation of "I sent a card so I'd better get one" and "I got a card, now I have to send one". To me they're GREETING cards, not obligation cards. Seems the whole intention of them has changed. I used to send cards during the holidays sometime when I wanted to keep in contact with distant relatives and friends with whom I have little contact. But unlike many, the older I get, the less I appreciate the card business. I know a lot of people like getting (and/or sending) cards. Gives me no thrill. I do intend to send one card this Christmas and that's to one of my surgeons and his staff who went so out of their way so many times to be helpful and because they cared. I want to let them know things are going well and their efforts and talents were appreciated....See More- last year
- last year
Related Stories

LATEST NEWS FOR PROFESSIONALSDoes Your Business Send Holiday Cards or Gifts?
Five pros share the ways they offer holiday cheer and thank clients and trade partners at the end of the year
Full Story
LIFEThank U 4 the Gr8 Gift: How to Send Thanks in the Digital Age
We click open invitations and RSVP via text, but a handwritten thank-you is sometimes still best. Here's how to tell
Full Story
PETSHouzz Call: Send in the Dogs
Have the greatest dog in the world? Share your best design photo featuring the dog you live or work with
Full Story
PETSHouzz Call: Send in the Design Cats
Post your best photo of your cat at home, in the garden or with you in your studio. It could be published in a featured ideabook
Full Story
ENTERTAININGHoliday Table Decor Sends a Welcoming Message
This nature-inspired holiday table combines Spanish moss, flameless candles, trinkets and personal notes
Full Story
Houzz Call: Show Us Your Original Holiday Card
Calling all designers! We want to see your original Christmas and Hanukkah card designs
Full Story
HOLIDAYSCollecting Christmas Ornaments That Speak to the Heart
Crafted by hand, bought on vacation or even dug out of the discount bin, ornaments can make for a special holiday tradition
Full Story
ARCHITECTUREHouzz TV: Christmas in Chicago Will Make You Want to Move There Now
See Millennium Park, historic brownstones and other architectural landmarks lit up for the holiday season
Full Story
HOLIDAYSThe Case for Simplifying Christmas Decorations
When decking the halls becomes more of a job than a joy, it’s time to focus on what matters most
Full Story
CHRISTMASHouzz Call: Show Us Your Christmas Tree
Please share your favorite tree-trimming traditions and post pictures of your tree and holiday decor
Full StorySponsored
Customized Award-Winning Interior Design Solutions in Franklin Cnty OH

jehanne hansen