Houzz Logo Print

Where do I find cabinets pulls for this?

last month

One of the white plastic cabinet pulls broke on these cabinets. How do I find something that fits this hole? It is 1-3/8” diameter and 1/2 inch deep. The existing white plastic pulls have a part that pushes through the front, and a part that threads onto the front white part. The parts are in the photo on top of the cabinets.

These cabinets are very old but still awesome, so asking the manufacturer is not an option. I am OK with changing the style as I only need four pulls, but they should be a modern style and preferably white, black, or natural wood.

What words should I google? Where should I look? Thanks!

Comments (6)