SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_802224546

Looking for front curb appeal help

HU-802224546
29 days ago
last modified: 29 days ago

We purchased our house a couple years ago, we have replaced the roof, windows, and doors. Next on our list is the curb appeal/landscaping. We are putting in a new fence this summer and figured it was time to start planning any landscape changes prior to the fence or with the fence. Problem is I have no ideas what so ever, my way of landscaping is spending stupid amount on grass seed for my dogs to ruin the grass, and picking out pretty flowers in the spring and planting them. I would love to change out the wrought iron supports on the porch and put in something else, we are going to be redoing the siding this summer also. We have 4 big dogs who are out in the yard with us pretty frequently. I plan to remove the old light post, but it is gas powered and I need someone to come and cap the line to our main. The spot towards the center of the yard in the second picture used to be a tree we have been told by the neighbors, we would love to have another tree since we don't have any trees in our yard but not sure if that is the best place to put one. Also we are in zone 7 I believe (st. louis area).

Comments (12)