SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
seymey

Backsplash - Cloe/Artisan, Tribeca or other?

Seymey
last month

Looking for some input on backsplash decision. house is 1920s, galley kitchen. rest of house has natural wood trim like the photo, and we will keep that in the kitchen as well. Floor will be natural maple.

We are putting in Ikea off-white bodbyn cabinets that are a warm tone. i picked a warm white quartz with some grey veining and a warm brown in it. I was hoping to use the Artisan tiles by Equipe (aka the cloe tile) but the samples we have do not show any variation at all, so a bit reluctant to try it without a better idea. i know that there is a whole thread on that particular tile and the photos all look great - just wanting a bit of reassurance. my husband is worried it will just look white,

The other tile we were looking at is the Tribeca tile in sand (also called Capella tile in ivory). completely different look but gives contrast and brings out warmth from veining in quartz. i feel uncertain about this one.

Attaching some pictures. Happy to receive other suggestions. i haven’t found other tiles that i think work so starting to regret choosing this quartz.

Comments (36)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!