SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
g3atx

What professional service should I contact?

G G
last month

Need professional advice or suggestions from those who have gone through the exact work. I’m looking for a professional help to design and draw plans and renderings for various projects throughout our house.

We have a primary bathroom that we want to reconfigure. And a smaller one that we want to update but may or may not need a reconfiguration. We also want to do a whole exterior remodeling, bringing a dated 70s ranch to a more modern look. This includes removing/replacing columns, a new roof, new windows throughout the house, and new front door. Lastly, we also need suggestions on future kitchen remodeling and other interior improvements to bring the house to a more cohesive and updated look.

I generally trust and know what I want design wise, such as materials, color schemes, etc.. But I need help to know what is and isn’t possible structurally and approximate costs of choices. Ultimately we want a professional to help us draw a cohesive master plan.
The house is approximately 3600 sqft, 5 beds, 4 full baths. We have a low-mid level budget (for example 80k for the primary bathroom). And I plan to spread the work in the next 2-3 years, not doing everything all at once.
Who/what kind of service/professional that can best help me with all of that? Is it possible to get a one stop shop for everything and not spending 10s and 100s of thousands on the advice/master plan itself?

I browse through Houzz Pros and can see awesome architects/designers/contractors/design-build firms but they tend to be super high-end. Any advice on where can I best find mid-level professionals aside from googling and reading reviews? TIA!

Comment