SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
olga_nicholson

Paint color to match Fabuwood Frost cabinets

Olga Nicholson
last month

Since purchasing paint from Fabuwood, the manufacturer of my cabinets is costly, i did a color consult for my kitchen trim to match my Fabuwood Frost cabinets, with Lori Sawaya at The Land of Color,. She often answers readers’ paint dilemma questions on this board and so I felt comfortable in contacting her.. The process was very easy, reasonably priced and the results outstanding. I scanned my cabinet door using the color muse reader and sent her the screen shots. From her color DNA tables, she determined that the hue and chroma of BM CC-10 Ultra White was an exact match to the Frost cabinets, and BM OC-151 White was a very close second. I ordered both samples from Samplize and she is 100% correct. She also recommended a satin finish on the paint for the trim.

For this consult, Lori also gave me paint color options for my kitchen, hallway and powder room walls from an inspiration fabric that I also scanned. All my proposed choices were confirmed. I am now at peace with these decisions and can go buy my paint with confidence. And besides her clear color expertise, I found Lori to be a lovely person. If you are struggling with color choices as i was and want to avoid costly painting errors, I highly recommend her service.

Comments (4)