SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
aholcomb

Best place to purchase furniture online or in central TX

aholcomb
last month

Hi! We are wrapping up our home build and are needing to replace our living room furniture. We are out of the loop-our other furniture is 20+ years old and moved around the country w us all through my husband’s military career so it is TIME!

Just looking for experiences/advice with current furniture brands in our price range and available in our area (central west Texas), or from a trusted online source. I’ve looked mainly at Ethan Allen, Arhaus and Pottery Barn.

I had in my mind that we would do Pottery Barn, but after reading through some posts on this site, I’m wanting to consider other options.
Budget is around 8-10k. I know we can’t do super high end, but I want something that will look good, last and is preferably American made. I realize that most of our budget will go to the sofa/chairs. I can wait on rugs/tables if I have to. But it would be great if I don’t have to! We are leaning toward a sectional w a chaise (open to saddle colored leather or upholstered) and maybe a nice chair or pair of smaller chairs.

Ordering online would be great, but I can go to DFW or Austin etc. if needed. Open to smaller, reputable companies nearby as well. And to any tips on how to configure our space!

I promise to post pics when all is said and done! ☺️

Comments (10)