SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
webuser_194191841

I need help choosing paint color for kitchen/dining room

Ashley Brant
2 months ago
last modified: 2 months ago

Hello, I am so confused on a paint color for our kitchen remodel. I have photos of the current progress as well as the actual cabinets and the virtual view photos from Lowes.

We are installing plenty of overhead lights and there is a large window in the dining area so it will be a very bright space.

Our upper cabinets are Moonshine (almost a light grey, but a soft white in our lighting) and the lowers are Harbor.

The countertops will be Stellar Snow quartz.

The floors will be wood look tiles, Farmhouse Chestnut.

We are using Sherwin Williams for our paint. When we first started we were leaning towards Sherwin Williams Jubilee or Krypton but I am so unsure. I dont want it to look ”baby blue” and I also dont want to just go with something too grey. The upper cabinets are fairly light so I feel like we need contrast against them, right? I just feel completely clueless. Thank you so much in advance for any advice!

The only other furniture in the space will be the tv mounted on the wall, which I drew in the one picture. Also we will have our table in the dining area, but im not worried about matching it because we are planning to replace it soon.

Comments (3)