SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
etravel3965

Need help with Mirror size and vanity light!

etravel3965
2 months ago
last modified: 2 months ago

So, small bathroom in a condo but here are the details we are working with! Sorry I don't have pics...the vanity is 36" and the top then is about 38"...quartz top..so from the top of the backsplash we have 36.5 inches to where the vanity light comes out of..my husband won't let me change that, boo hoo..so anyway..I have a 29 inch wide vanity light that is nice led and doesn't hang down very far at all...So what size should the mirror be? Hope the 29 inch light isn't too wide! I was thinking maybe for the mirror about 30 inch wide (a wee wider than the light?) and about 31-32 tall? To have a little wiggle room on the top and bottom of the mirror..or should I just make it a square mirror, or would that look dumb? The mirror I am looking at can be made any size and is frameless, sorry this is so long!!! Main issue is how wide and tall to make the mirror...Quoizel Kolt LED 29 inch Brushed Nickel Bath Light Wall Light KLT8604BNLED, this is the light I can't seem to get it to copy and paste for me though!

Comments (14)

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio