SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
donna_roesink81

Can anyone recommend auxiliary lighting for 2, 3ft Meyer lemon & lime?

Donna R
6 months ago

My 2 trees really turned around this summer by spending the summer in the sun, and being fertilized by Jobes organic fertilizer. They were beautiful, blossomed, set small fruit and looked very happy. Fast forward to a few weeks ago= less sun, cooler temps, and lots and lots of leaf drop. They both have dropped over 50% of their leaves. We had a heavy frost last night, so they are inside. I know I have to put special lighting on them and I googled the subject and ended up ordering 2 SANSI Grow Light Bulb with COC Technology, Full Spectrum 24W Grow Lamp (300 watt equivalent.), along with two clamp socket holders. I am going to return this set up, as I don't want two clamp lights on my dining room chairs. I would like to buy one of those lights that they sell on amazon that sits on a tripod. I just don't know which one would be strong enough for two of these trees that I intend to put in my basement. I have a small dining room and I don't want them in there. This lighting will have to be everything these trees need to get them through the winter, as I don't have any windows in my basement- it is dark.

Comment (1)